- upd: ci+ Status in Recording Header.
- fix: FTP connection couldn't be established on activated TFir and active TMSRemote connection.
- fix: Header: carriage return in extended event text.
- fix: Code-Table problem, when modifying an "empty" Inf Header.
- fix: Trim function was calculating the duration in minutes (instead of seconds).
- fix: Frame buffer in h.264 decoding was to small.
- fix: File list update didn't work, when deleting/renaming on TF4/5/6xxx drives.
- fix: Display mtime instead of ctime in file list
- upd: Support of Extended Event Items in "Rename/Edit Header" Dialog.
- add: Zero Byte Stuffing Filter
- add: Support of Extended Event Items
- upd: TF5000 recovery on 2TB HDDs
- fix: h264 Nav: ignore sequences without SEI
- fix: JFS disk-read-cache was eating memory.
- fix: Nalu Filter: error in Stream-Header-Filter.
- new: JFS read support.
- new: Wizard: selective ES stream and filler data removement.
- new: EPG event bar.
- new: Support of TFT-6211, TFT-6000, TRF-2100 *.inf and Beyonwiz *.eit files " (readonly).
- fix: *.inf convert (SRP <-> CRP): position of thumbnails.
- fix: File sort by size.
- new: TRF 24x0, TRF 7xx0 DVB-T support with HTML entity decoding for IceTV Receiver.
- fix: updater: Versions comparation, if local version is newer.
- fix: sei-message overflow
- new: Header SBP 2001 ci+ (read and convert).
- upd: Menu item "create nav" now directly under "Extras".
- upd: SRP/CRP Header: more prcise handling of transponder data and TAP flags.
- fix: mpeg2 nav:
- Distance from SequenceHeader tu I-Frame may be > 255 Byte.
- Offset to the next frame at the beginneing of the stream considers obsolete B-Frames.
- if I-Frame has no PTS value, use PTS of SeqHeader.
- Improved counter reset strategy.
- fix: mpeg4 nav:
- Always calc distances to the first Supplemental Enhancement Info.
- Consider Filler NALUs at offsetToNextAUD.
- Increase Frame Counter after I-Frame by 2.
- fix: Capture Audio-PIDs, even if there is no audio data in the first video sequence
(e.g. in externaly edited recordings).
- upd: Changed bias in recognition of old and new TF5xxx header format.
- new: "Overwrite?" query if file exists
(previously, always a new file name was generated).
- fix: under certain conditions, the info text could not be saved for SRP-/CRP headers.
- new: create Nav for multiple files.
- new: Refresh Button for file liste.
- fix: EIT decoding.
- new: File-recovering of SRP/CRP Drives (Extras -> HDD-tools -> SRP recover).