Physical Access to Topfield PVR harddiscs
TFtool is a program to read and write from/to HDDs of the
sat-receivers PVR 4000, PVR 4000+ and PVR 5/6x00
from Topfield (tm).
TFtool should work under all Windows Versions (you will need admin rights to access HDD).
With Win9x/Me, accessible HDD size is limited to 128 GB .
- easily copy files by Drag&Drop between
Topfield-HDD and PC in both directions
- direct copy between two Topfield-HDDs
- Split-Function for large files with auto-merge when retransferring the files
( => 4GB copies with FAT32 possible)
- Video preview with simple playback function (only video, no sound),
single step, fast Foreward, fullsreen, screenshot and free access
- Automatic Backup of FAT- and directoryinformation
- Manual Backup of FAT- and directoryinformation
- Repair of FAT-errors (free unreachable cluster)
- Repair of XP signed HDDs
- delete Files
- rename files incl. event name, event description und service name
- restore FAT-Backups with test function for security of system discs
- Transferrate (copy) ca. 10MB/s (on my Athlon1000 from the original
TF disc to a 30GB Maxtor under Win98)
- cut off file begin and end (trim function) as copy
- Format HDDs for TF4000 or TF5000 (beta)
- Connection to ProjectX with own RawRead.dll
Attention: Please note that this software can write directly on the harddiscs,
and that you can loose your data when you handle wrong (HDD Tools). In addition the
program is in beta stage. I dont take any warranty!
[last modification: 04.09.2010]